Happy day! I cut all the white and grey fabrics for my top this morning, and I found an almost-awesome fabric to replace the one I was short 8(. Still sad that perfect fabric didn’t work out.
So I cut, sorted, and have everything ready to sew together. Hopefully this weekend!
And I finished basting my pentagons and have now sewn one into the centre of a rosette. That was slow going, but there might have been wine affecting my stitching speed.
Oh and I helped sort out the membership list for our MQG. It turns out that having two membership cycles (calendar year, and July-June) can mess with your numbering system. But that’s all sorted now. Good day all around.