This quarter will be interesting as it covers the summer, which has very little sewing time, and the start of the school year, which will have loads of sewing time (I hope.) We’ll see how that balances out come reckoning time.
I’ll be continuing my ambitious first and second quarter lists and adding a few new works.
- blue 15 minute blocks project
Quilt it and bind it.
2. Finish one of the big quilts, either rainbow or grey tea leaves
Finish the quilting. Bind it.
3. My soccer hexie project.
Buy background fabric, remove papers, appliqué, layer, baste, quilt, bind.
4. Husband door quilt
More blocks, layer, quilt, and bind.
5. I’m in the Mighty Lucky club, so that will be a project for July, August, and September.
6. hem the new “borghilda” drapes for the living room.
I love Ikea names. They’re so goofy.
7. Debbie at A Quilter’s Table is doing a quilt along. I’m thinking about doing it too. Guess which fabric I’ll probably use?
8. finish the group quilt. Someone else will bind it if I get the quilting done soon.
9. make a birthday dress for W. Her birthday was yesterday. Oops.
She wants “rainbow fabric” which turns out in five year old speak actually means fabric with several different colours in it.
11. I have a large-ish ziplock of selvedges and a killer idea. So I might as well be in the company of others. Stash Builder Box Selvedge challenge. I think my idea will win the internet. Hey, a girl can dream right?
I’m linking up with Debbie at A Quilter’s Table (and all the other hosts). Good luck everyone!