I’m going to continue the ambitiousness and finish-it-up-already-ness I’ve had all year and see how far I get this time.
1. blue 15 minute blocks project, quilt it and bind it.
2. Trim and bind the grey tea leaves quilt. I was close to having this one done last quarter…
3. My soccer hexie project.
Buy background fabric, remove papers, appliqué, layer, baste, quilt, bind. I did buy some green for the background but I’m not sure how much I love it. Might buy more fabric, might just wallow in pity on this some more.
4. Husband door quilt, I did make more blocks, so yay. Attach them to quilt, etc etc.
5. I have fallen out of love with the Mighty Lucky club, but I want to finish things up. And mark my progress too.
6. I feel like trying to get somewhere with my polaroid project. I need to buy sashing fabric, make strip sets, cut and piece, trim my blocks first though, layout, assemble, quilt, bind. Not much at all.
7. The Michael Miller Luxe challenge for QuiltCon. I have the fabric, I have an idea. But the rules are really restrictive and I *hate* the “solid” they provided. We’ll see.
8. Trim and bind the MQG guild sampler quilt.
9. Make a scrappy 2.5″ charm square quilt. It’s time. Also I need to make one before I drown in charm squares.
10. Quilt my bananas quilt from the July Might Lucky Challenge.
11. make a birthday dress for W. Her birthday was in July. Oops. A cotton sundress is not going to work anymore.
12. Modify my block from the Cloud 9 New Quilt Bloggers Block Hop. Write a pattern too.
13. Snuck this one in at the last minute. I have a small quilt I want to make and try to submit it to QuiltCon. A certain famous vulpine might be involved.
Plus there’s life, Hallowe’en, Christmas, and life to throw me curve balls and plot twists.
I’m linking up with Debbie at A Quilter’s Table (and all the other hosts). Good luck everyone!