I am interested in trying to be more consistent and have a more…complete follow-through we shall say. Really that just means stopping leaving things half undone… projects, quilts, filing, thoughts, spreadsheets, ideas, etc.
Instead of having several lists of quilts in progress, I combined them into one big list. (Projects in some state of completion: 20, Ideas for which I have the pattern/fabric: 10, Projects I kinda-sorta want to make: 6 that are written down but hundreds more in my head).
And I cleaned out my under-the-bed overflow storage area today. Fabric was put away. Projects sorted into ONE zipper container (that originally held a queen duvet to give you an idea of size).
Quilt tops needing quilting were all measured so that I can get batting and backings for them. Need those before I can get them quilted! They will all go to my bin under the longarm.
And this went into the recycling bin: the stencil I made for an oversize baptist fan pattern.
It was for my scrap vomit quilt (sorry Katy, can’t call it anything else!), completed March 2013. It measures 98″ square, has 2,458 2″ squares in it, and was quilted on my domestic machine.