AKA the 2017 Finish A-long, second quarter.
For my first quarter I did sort of okay, finishing two of the ten I wanted to get done. I got close on two more but we all know close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Trying again, here’s my list. And wow, this will take me all the way to the end of the school year.
Oldies but likely to get done:
1. Gridlocked quilt, trimmed, and bound
2. rainbow log cabin, quilting fixed in one spot, then trimmed, and bound
3. blue 15 min X&+, quilted, trimmed, and bound
4. Polaroid quilt, blocks sewn together, etc etc
New works in progress:
5. art piece to submit for a show with a deadline
6. tooth fairy pillow for W. The client is being particular about the details.
7. Slab blocks for the Canada Ronald McDonald thingie using the Riley Blake MQG challenge fabric.
Really unlikely to get done but I’m including them anyway just in case I *do* get them done:
8. soccer hexie, make background and appliqué, etc etc
9. mighty lucky bananas quilt, get backing, etc etc
10. F door quilt, sew a few more rows, then etc etc
So there we go! Thanks to all the hosts and all the sponsors. Good luck everyone.