It’s time for the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers’ Blog Hop! I participated last year as a very new blogger; since I met the criteria again I am pleased to participate this year. You can go here for last year’s post all about me that I wrote.
How does this work? You get to enter for cool prizes and meet some new-to-you quilt bloggers (I know you like quilts. And blogs. Otherwise why would you be here?) I get behind the scenes group-help-me-with-my-blog-questions and meet some new-to me quilt bloggers.
This year’s hosts are: Beth @Cooking Up Quilts, Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl, and Leanne @She Can Quilt. Each of these knowledgeable and kind ladies are shepherding a “hive” of newbie quilt bloggers. Every week for four weeks a few folks from each hive are profiled. Since I know you like quilts, and blogs, please check out some of the links. You might find someone new-to-you that you like very much!
(I’m in week three, May 1st. I’m in the Let’s Bee Quilt’n hive led by Leanne at She Can Quilt.) In the mean time, we have week one.
- Samantha at Aqua Paisley Studio
- Rita at Posterity Quilt Company
- Andrea at Goof’in Off Around the Block
- Emily at The Darling Dogwood
- Vivian at Quilting With Vivian
- Jennifer @Inquiring Quilter
- Fi @living cloth
- Laura @Slice of Pi Quilts
- Bobbi @Snowy Days Quilting
- Amanda @Mommy’s Projects
- Jess @ Sew Jess Handmade
- Rachel @ Making a Beautiful Life
- Amanda @ Quiltologie
- Abigail @ Cut & Alter
- Rose @ something rosemade
Happy blog hopping everyone!