It’s time for the second week of the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers’ Blog Hop! This year’s hosts are: Beth @Cooking Up Quilts, Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl, and Leanne @She Can Quilt. Each of these knowledgeable and kind ladies are shepherding a “hive” of newbie quilt bloggers. Every week for four weeks a few folks from each hive are profiled. Since I know you like quilts, and blogs, please check out some of the links. You might find someone new-to-you that you like very much!
How does this work? I explained it more last week, HERE. But there are prizes and new blogs to discover. Win win. Here are the bloggers being profiled in week two.
My co-hive mates:
- April @JANDA Bend Quilts
- Gail @Quilting Gail
- Kathy @Kathy’s Kwilts and More
- Nancy @Grace and Peace Quilting
- Olusola @Alice Samuel’s Quilt Co.
- Liz @My Sew Called Life
- Anita @Domestic Felicity
- Cate @Chaos Theory Quilting
- Jan @Cocoa Quilts
- Sarah @9658 Textiles
- Vanda @Quilt in Piece
- Yanicka @Finding Myself as an Artist
- Abbie @Sparkle On
Wait…what about the prizes I mentioned? You have to check out any one of the hosts’ blog posts for the rafflecopter entry. Beth @Cooking Up Quilts, Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl, and Leanne @She Can Quilt.
- Fat Quarter Shop – $50 Gift Certificate
- Aurifil 12 Large Spool Bundle
- Hawthorne Threads – $40 Gift Certificate
- Meadow Mist Designs – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- The Quilter’s Planner – 2018 Planner
- Story Patches – Starter Kit
- Make Modern Magazine – A 6 month subscription
- Devoted Quilter – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Quilting Jetgirl – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Cooking Up Quilts – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- she can quilt – (1) Digital PDF Pattern
Happy blog hopping everyone!