1. Layout your quilt to measure for binding.
2. Notice your tension on one row of quilting is horrible on the back. (Not pictured.)
3. Stitch rip entire row of quilting, and a bit of the next row too.
4. Take quilt to your domestic machine. Make sure hopping foot is installed.
5. Following the little dots from where you ripped out your stitches, stitch the pantograph pattern again. Be sure to stitch on, near, close to, or in the general vicinity of the lines from before.
6. Layout quilt for binding. Proceed as normal.
And if you noticed that’s more than three steps, well done. One last step not previously listed: lots of swearing.