Undoubtedly you’ve seen lots of Finish Along posts everywhere for the past week, here are my goals for this quarter.
My list is a combination of still unfinished projects despite being on
many several previous FAL lists as well as some new things for variety.
This is the nearly-done, just bury threads and bind it already group:
- my first quilt!
- blue 15 min X&+
- buy a minky backing and puffy batting. Tie it for the quilting. Bind.
- This fabric pull is too pretty to abandon though the original project no longer is in play. I have an idea for what to use this for.
- Napkins for kids. I’ve had the shark goldfish fabric for a while and the alphabet fabric for a very long while. Worn out napkins are on the left. Great fabric though.
- #Wonkystars2018 swap. I’ve never done a block swap as I’m a bit too particular about other people’s 1/4″ seam. I don’t even like wonky stars over much. I forgot both those things when I signed up for this. Head*desk.
- the annual MQG mini swap. The awesome mini I made last year is pictured. I need to start, finish, and mail mine PDQ.
- Husband’s Christmas pjs didn’t actually get made in time for Christmas. Oops. Not pictured, but imagine some flannel.
- start and finish this one. I want to longarm it in March so I need to get going.
- Decide what I’m doing with this quilt. Purpose made and now pointless. Might become a cutter quilt.
fix and finish binding on Fancy fox
That’s ten probably mostly achievable projects. Come back in a few months to see how I did.
One more! Blog my last THREE finishes, all of which were on my previous FAL list.
The 2018 FAL is hosted by a community of bloggers across the world. Our hosts are:
- Marci – Marci Girl Designs – USA
- Sandra (also Social Media Director) – Studio Sew of Course – Ireland
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada
- Ella – Throw a Wench in the Works – USA
- Felicity – Felicity Quilts – Canada
- Karen – Capitola Quilter – USA
- Izzy – Dizzy Quilts – Canada
- Lynne – Tinking Along – USA