Out of the 11 projects I ambitiously listed for the first quarter of this year, here are my results.
2 – done!
1 – close!
1 – started!
7 – ZERO progress
Which means it’s time to try again.
This is the nearly-done, just bury threads and bind it already group:
- my first quilt!
- blue 15 min X&+
- This fabric pull is too pretty to abandon though the original project no longer is in play. I have an idea for what to use this for.
- Napkins for kids. I’ve had the shark goldfish fabric for a while and the alphabet fabric for a very long while. Worn out napkins are on the left. Great fabric though.
- #Wonkystars2018 swap. I made mine and got these in return. Add sashing, make quilt, finish quilt.
- Family sewing: Husband’s Christmas pjs and adding some birthday shorts for the newly minted “tween.” no picture for these
- start and finish this one. I want to longarm it in
MarchMay so I need to make another ~40 blocks, etc.
- Decide what I’m doing with this quilt. Purpose made and now pointless. Might become a cutter quilt.
fix and finish binding on Fancy fox
- Blog my last FOUR finishes. Ugh.
- Charity quilt for my guild. It’s an epic pull of fabric which is exciting.
That’s eleven probably mostly achievable projects. Come back in a few months to see how I did.
The 2018 FAL is hosted by a community of bloggers across the world. The hosts are:
- Marci – Marci Girl Designs – USA
- Sandra (also Social Media Director) – Studio Sew of Course – Ireland
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada
- Ella – Throw a Wench in the Works – USA
- Felicity – Felicity Quilts – Canada
- Karen – Capitola Quilter – USA
- Izzy – Dizzy Quilts – Canada
- Lynne – Tinking Along – USA