Hmpf. Lessons I have recently learned.
- You guys are all so very nice. I actually knew that before.
- Extra nice are the folks who left me comments reassuring me and encouraging me to continue, even though I was too down to respond. Thank you.
- Don’t layout a big project when only half done. You will be disappointed about your progress.
- Don’t combine anxiety about one project and frustration about another one AT THE SAME TIME. This will lead to more anxiety and frustration.
- Do distract yourself with other things, or non-quilt things. I’m still working on this.
Here’s something small I did.
I remade this really pretty wonky star from the swap earlier this year. On the left is the original, rather beige background. On the right is the much better, scrappy white. Block is 12″ finished.