Because I’m either stupid or fool-hardy or both, or maybe it’s just optimism, I am rolling over my ENTIRE LIST AGAIN. Because I finished ONE of those projects in the past three months. And I’ll add a few too for good measure.
No pictures, but all awesome:
- Turn mini quilt into pillow
- bury threads and bind my X&+ quilt
- Family sewing:
- Xmas 2017 pjs for husband
- birthday shirt/shorts for B
- birthday ??? for W
- new skirt for me, because I don’t have enough to do or skirts to wear
- charity quilt for my guild using guild fabrics
- finish quilting a charity quilt of my aunt’s
- blog my last 2? 3? quilt finishes.
The 2018 FAL is hosted by a community of bloggers across the world. The hosts are:
- Marci – Marci Girl Designs – USA
- Sandra (also Social Media Director) – Studio Sew of Course – Ireland
- Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada
- Ella – Throw a Wench in the Works – USA
- Felicity – Felicity Quilts – Canada
- Karen – Capitola Quilter – USA
- Izzy – Dizzy Quilts – Canada
- Lynne – Tinking Along – USA
I think I’ll go with optimistic for these. Always.