I’m getting better at planning and being realistic (high fives for being a grown-up!) Some projects just need to get done. They don’t need to be on a list, or lingering unfinished for months and even years. In that vein I’m going for a more modest list than my usual list of epic proportions.
Three of these are intended for QuiltCon submissions, so that’s enough of a prompt. One is a baby quilt. And one (the napkins) have been on every list for a couple of years at least.
In no particular order:
- bind the Jacob’s Ladder quilt
- bury threads and bind my original sampler quilt
- bury threads and bind my X&+ quilt
- gd cloth napkins. I’ve cut them out at least…
- work through an idea for a quiltcon quilt and get it done obviously
- baby quilt. It needs to be in “earth tones” whatever those are.
I’m pretty sure I’ve posted pictures of allllll these in every other list I made.
I’m linking up for accountability and glory with the lovely hosts of the Finish Along!