- local MQG guild elections last week, now there is another past president to keep me company
- I found 3.5m of Jay McCarroll “City Centre” in this colour way for THREE DOLLARS.
It’s brand new, never washed. I think it looks like a disease under a microscope but it’s enough for a twin backing or I can re-sell it. B/c who wouldn’t snap up ~70$ worth of fabric for 3$?
- I quilted a quilt for a friend last week. Trickiest mo-fo pantograph I’ve tried out.
Ask me how I feel about this one. Wait, I’ll just tell you. Scared, intimidated, annoyed, pissed off, grudgingly okay, somewhat competent, totally zen. 81″ square quilt. Each pass of the panto was 9″ wide and took a FULL bobbin.
- I have two quilt tops in progress, one the giant voile pluses, which is now in rows but needs to be in one piece like, yesterday, and the other is in 16 blocks and four borders and needs to be in one piece like, asap. These two quilts are 40% of my “big plans for 2019” – maybe I’m feeling more ahead than usual so therefore lost?
- I think that’s about it for fabric stuff at this moment. I am reading more books than I have for the past couple of years so I’m pleased about that. Yay me!