Hello again! The Finish-a-long fun continues…next week we’ll go back to my regular old stuff.
A quick reminder that the Quarter 1 link up for all your finishes closes on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 11 pm EST. You still have a few more days to finish a project or two and link them up to be eligible for prizes. The link up can be found HERE or on any of the 2019 FAL hosts blogs.
A few reminders for linking up:
- Please include only one finished project for each post that you link up, so that each finish counts as one entry in the (random) prize draw.
- Please include a link to your original list in each post of your finishes (on Instagram the link is the unique tag #2019FALQ1yourname to be used in the Q1 list post, and in any Q1 finish post).
- Please visit some of the other participants and leave a friendly comment, we all love to get those!
And we (the global hosts) just wrapped up “Tutorial Week” which has been part of the Finish-A-Long since its inception. The tutorials are varied, interesting, and usually helpful, so take some time to investigate and visit the blogs below!
- April 2, 2019 – Sandra of Studio Sew of Course – Playing with Log Cabins
- April 3, 2019 – Sarah of Cedar Fork Stitches – Easy Gingham Potholders
- April 4, 2019 – Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio – Easter Bunny Zipper Pouch
- April 5, 2019 – Nicole of Handwrought Quilts – How to Bury Your Thread Ends
- (that was mine! Did you read it? It was awesome. You should totally go read it.)
And whether you had a lot of finishes, or none at all this quarter, or you missed Finish-A-Long Q1 altogether, you can always join in for Quarter 2. The link opens up April 10th for your proposed finishes. We hope you will join us!