Since I started this blog. That’s a lot of days.
Also counting days: twenty days post-move. Fabric is still packed, as is my sewing machine. Here is the current state of my sewing table*:
It seems that having a sewing table and cough, unlimited free time in which to sew, cough, gives people the idea that you would love to sew for them. #sarcasm
Counter-clockwise from top left:
- Husband shirt, reattach button (that’s the brown dot on the white paper) and possibly repair the fabric under where the button goes
- patterns and fabric pile will become
- two pairs of shorts, sizes 10 and 6
- one shirt/blouse thing, size 10
- one very belated birthday dress, better do a size 6 at this point since it’s a year late, #parenting fail, all this is for the kids
- mother-in-law, two pairs of drapes to hem
- husband shirt, mending under the collar. I reversed the collar back in June.
- W tore her skirt. It’s fourth hand and quite worn but a favourite.
* About that sewing table. It’s epic. And exciting. It will have its own blog post.