And we’re back! I needed a weekend to recover from my weekend. What’s been going on around here? Besides a friend’s wedding, a father-in-law’s 80th birthday and associated cake making, the Highland Games, a butt-numbing three hour parade, an awesome guild meeting, some sewing (oh blessed sewing, how I love you, how I’ve missed you), track meets, field trips, and oh I don’t know laundry and groceries too…
- I made some blocks to send to the Ottawa MQG for Fort McMurray.
- I’m still on a polaroid block kick. I’m up to 36 so far. That would be 9 tickets in the draw at the guild meeting but what happens if I don’t win? I would be so very bummed so I’m thinking of not sharing mine, just making loads and loads for myself.
- I hand-sewed the binding on a quilt during the parade. #publicactsofquilting
- I bought some fabric for the border on a group quilt.
- I finished a quilt! That will get its own moment in the sun later this week.
- I’m getting going on my May mighty lucky challenge. I started strong with these monthly projects and then I slid. Slid right into “not doing them.” So that needs improving.
So that is my recent life in a
nut shell tidy blog post. Hope you are all well!